Sunday 14 September 2014

Home Ed diary challenge

One of my lovely home educating friends has challenged herself to keep a daily diary of her home educating life for 100 days and so far I've  felt encouraged and inspired by her writing. It makes me feel less isolated, less incompetent and gives me a warm fuzzy feeling that I'm on the right path.

So..... With that in mind  I've felt inspired to reignite my own blog and challenge myself to 30 days (I know, I know, not 100 days but at least it's a start) of blogging what we do each day. From the sublime to the ridiculous! I aim to include the mundane, daily things and not just the super super all singing, all dancing "look at us doing brilliant home education" stuff, because, whilst that sort of stuff  can be inspirational, it can also produce feelings of inadequacy. So I want to share the normal every day "not so super" stuff too. After all, it's still education and schools make an  entire school career out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment