Tuesday 30 September 2014

Day 14 & 15

I totally missed writing up Sunday, but to be honest you didn't miss much. I tidied, sorted laundry, did good shopping etc whilst the boys kept themselves busy doing who knows what?!

Day 15 we got up and did some maths (e did maths loops and B did maths seeds) we read some stories then we headed out to a soft play centre for a leisurely play and spot of lunch with friends. And much to my 7 yr old's delight there were two other 7 year olds there whose school was closed due to a power cut apparently. So these four boys all had a fabulous time running around and organising make believe play. 

When we got home I read about 5 books to them - pretty much read myself to sleep lol. 

This evening at Beavers they had a commercial pilot visit along with an exciting suitcase of interesting artefacts related to his career. 

I enjoyed today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment