Tuesday 26 October 2010

Back to School - Autumn Term part 1


Wow time has run away with me again and it's been ages since I posted.

The big boys have gone back to school and we (me and the little boys) miss them incredibley. But with school in mind, we have set about home schooling with much gusto. We have begun to look at the alphabet and Elijah has made an alphabet caterpillar using the letters of his name. He did all the cutting out by himself.





He now confidently knows the letters that begin all of our names and the letters that make up his Christian name.

We have also been baking using lots of our yummy eggs. Elijah is muhc more confident with numbers than letters at the moment and can count from 0 to 10. We practiced this when we decorated our lovely cakes - which were voted delicious by all!













I can confirm they were delicious too - although there's no photographic evidence from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment